Rhino 1310T epoxy composites are non-draining, 100% solids systems that provide maximum flexibility for a variety of reinforced composites. Whether performing fiberglass infrastructure reinforcement, seismic retrofits, or the repair of failing conventional concrete/rebar structures, Rhino 1310T forms a matrix in which carbon or glass fiber is saturated then woven together to add structural reinforcement.
Rhino fiberglass infrastructure reinforcement and seismic retrofits last longer and incur a fraction of the cost and time it takes to achieve the same results using conventional materials and techniques. Carbon fiber wrap and blast mitigation solutions are currently being used in numerous concrete, masonry, steel, and wood structures to increase strength and durability.
- Fast wet-out of fiberglass reinforcements with minimal drainage from lamination
- Greater fatigue resistance, strength and reinforcement
- Flexible carbon fiber wrap conforms to any shape
- Less weight and lower thermal expansion
- Reduced installation time