Rhino™ 405 Structural Epoxy Gel is a highly versatile, 100% solids high build system. Its wide variety of uses on concrete substrate include structural restoration, patching, and adhesive repairs. The long working life of Rhino 405 is ideal for repairing large concrete floors, and restoration of deteriorated concrete structures.
Rhino 405 applications are tack free within 8 – 10 hours, and may be recoated with a variety of Rhino Epoxy products at that time. When mixed at a ratio of 2:1 by volume (yellow resin and blue hardener), the material cures to a light green color, which also ensures a proper mix. Rhino 405 provides excellent chemical resistance and is highly moisture tolerant. These features make Rhino 405 ideal for wastewater applications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy to use 2:1 by volume mixing
- High build (up to 1″ on vertical surfaces)
- Adhesive “tack coat” for saturated carbon or e-glass laminates
- Long working time of >60 minutes
- Easy to mix, moisture tolerant, excellent chemical resistance, and 100% solids for the widest variety of concrete substrate repair applications