• Reduces maintenance costs,
• Repairs and equipment downtime
• Increases personnel safety and productivity
• Adds years of life to any surface
• Shields against abrasion, impacts and abuse from the elements
• Protects from corrosion
• Flexible formulations adhere to almost any substrate regardless of shape or size and can expand with thermal expansion/contraction changes.
To address the serious issues confronted in a mine environment, Rhino Linings offers proven products to handle extreme temperatures, dust and the constant risk of fire. The products adhere to properly prepared steel, concrete, FRP and wood substrates to form a durable, seamless, monolithic barrier against the toughest conditions of any mine.
Whether its spray-on coatings, molded parts or cast polyurethanes, the Rhino Linings team has the experience to help you select the right products for each unique application. Our technical staff can assist with proper surface preparation, as well as which application equipment will meet MSHA standards.