Mines are among the harshest, most unforgiving work environments. Vehicles and facilities are constantly exposed to the effects of corrosion, abrasion and impact. All of this abuse takes a damaging toll on unprotected mining equipment. The result is reduced service life, increased downtime and high maintenance costs.
Rhino Linings® products are used to improve operations and protect mining personnel, vehicles and equipment. Our time-tested solutions not only stand up to extreme temperatures, but can withstand abrasive and corrosive mining conditions.
Typical mining coating solutions include:
- Mining Vehicles and Battery Trays
- Vacated Mine Shaft Sealant
- Minor Groundwater Inflow Sealant
- Vibrating Screen Decks and Bowls
- Conveyor Belts and Aggregate Chutes
- Mine Loading Pads and Hopper Bins
Learn more about Rhino Linings protective coatings for the mining industry by visiting our industrial coating and lining website.