Terms & Conditions
Rhino Linings® Gift Cards:
- May be purchased only from participating retail stores*
- May be redeemed only at the participating retail store noted on the back of the Gift Card
- Never expires and have no fees
- Are not redeemable for cash except as required by law
- Can only be used to purchase Rhino Linings products or services
- Are not credit cards or debit cards and have no implied warranties
- Cannot be purchased with another gift card or prepaid card
- Are fully transferable
- Are not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed
- Are void if altered or obtained fraudulently
- Have no value until after payment clears
Purchase of a Gift Card constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Rhino Linings Corporation may, at any time, terminate or change the terms of the Gift Card program, except with respect to Gift Cards already purchased.
Rhino Linings businesses reserve the right to restrict the redemption of more than $1,000 in Gift Card balances by one person in any 30-day period. Read more about Gift Card redemption.
You may have other or additional rights in connection with your purchase or redemption of Rhino Linings Gift Cards under the laws and regulations of the jurisdiction in which you reside, and nothing in these Terms and Conditions restrict such rights.
Rhino Linings retailers are independently owned and operated.