The Graco E-10 is a High Pressure Proportioning Unit with 2 kw of Heating Power for Polyurethane/Urea and Aliphatic Systems. It is a high performance plural component spray machine designed to process Rhino® 1:1 ratio protective lining systems for truck beds and small applications under 1000 sq ft. It is capable of generating 2000 psi spray pressure to accurately mix and spray fast-setting systems.
- On/Off trigger capability allows the ability to spray small or intricate parts or thinner coats.
- Ability to control output and spray pattern with various gun configurations
- Compact, portable wheeled cart allows you to move the unit closer to the job and occupies less space with self contained 7 gallon per side material tanks.
- Primary heaters allowing for quick startup times with urethane/urea and Aliphatic systems
- Output: 5 – 12 lbs/min
- Max Operating Pressure: 2000 PSI
- Electrical: 230 VAC; 1PH; 20 AMP
- Primary Heaters: 2 KW with individual controls
- Weight: 160 lbs
- Dimensions: 44″ H x 25.5″ W x 30″ D
- Recirculation Spray Hoses: 35 feet insulated bundle of five
- Maximum Hose Length: 105 feet