Back to all Employment Listings»
We are currently seeking a Production Manager in our new Greenville, TX facility. Our Chemical Production Manager streamlines production processes, meets deadlines, insures high quality products and manages the production team.
Responsibilities: include, but not limited to:
- Managing the production scheduling, repackaging and manufacturing operations.
- Generating batch tickets, work instructions and manufacturing orders.
- Leading, educating, and developing employees in work methods and manufacturing procedures.
- Maintaining quality standards by establishing and enforcing organization processes.
- Ensuring routine maintenance and certification of production equipment and forklifts.
- Responsible for inventory control in manufacturing and repackaging operations.
- Supporting testing and R & D activities.
- Assisting in scheduled raw material cycle counts.
- Working with purchasing team members to ensure adequate supply of raw materials are available at all time to support manufacturing.
- Participating in training objectives and supporting company ISO 9001:2000 program.
Qualifications: Key qualifications include, but not limited to:
- Five plus year’s chemical manufacturing work experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of SDS.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to accuracy and detail.
- Computer knowledge, (preferably Great Plains, AS400 or similar manufacturing software) Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Team Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Holiday/Vacation, 401k with Match, Profit Sharing, Long Term Disability, EAP, Life, Flexible Spending Account, etc.
Application Process: Submit resume and salary requirements for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants who have submitted resumes will be considered; however, only the best-qualified candidates will be interviewed.