Back to all Employment Listings»
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician in our new Greenville, TX facility to carry out all general building maintenance, minor repairs, painting, plumbing, electrical, welding and janitorial tasks.
Responsibilities: include, but not limited to:
- Performing preventative and general maintenance on production equipment.
- Performing basic building repairs, plumbing, electrical, painting, A/C, etc.
- Assisting Operations Manager with daily tasks, as needed.
- Adhering to all company safety standards.
Qualifications: Key qualifications include, but not limited to:
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Minimum one year building maintenance experience required.
- 1-2 years of electrical, plumbing, welding experience
- Self-starter who demonstrates professionalism and can work independently.
- Able to plan, organize and follow through on work assignments and projects.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to accuracy and detail.
Team Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Holiday/Vacation, 401k with Match, Profit Sharing, Long Term Disability, EAP, Life, Flexible Spending Account, etc.
Application Process: Submit resume and salary requirements for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants who have submitted resumes will be considered; however, only the best-qualified candidates will be interviewed.